Potential Open Combat markers, counters and trackers

The latest news, announcements and general chat relating to Second Thunder. If you have any general questions about Second Thunder put the here. If you have questions about a specific game put them in the relevant forum.
ST_Carl
Site Admin

Re: Potential Open Combat markers, counters and trackers

Post by ST_Carl » Tue May 05, 2015 2:37 pm

That's a great idea AntiochusIV and something that's in the mix for things I'm hoping to get prototyped in the next few weeks.

:)

Hobgoblin

Post by Hobgoblin » Tue May 19, 2015 1:15 pm

Just seen the custom dice on the KS update. Now I wan those instead of the standard ones...
Any chance of having some of these available as a KS exclusive ? (probably at additional cost)

ST_Carl
Site Admin

Post by ST_Carl » Wed May 20, 2015 10:38 am

Hobgoblin wrote:Just seen the custom dice on the KS update. Now I wan those instead of the standard ones...
Any chance of having some of these available as a KS exclusive ? (probably at additional cost)
I'm not sure about the viability of that at the moment - when I've collated the survey results I'll have a better idea of quantities and can make an informed decision.

If I can do it (and there's room in the budget) I've been thinking of providing each backer with a pearlescent green and gold dice as a bonus KS exclusive freebie thank you. But it's a decision I can only make if the numbers all add up.