Update 6/7 - Shipping!

The latest news, announcements and general chat relating to Second Thunder. If you have any general questions about Second Thunder put the here. If you have questions about a specific game put them in the relevant forum.
Praetoriian

Update 6/7 - Shipping!

Post by Praetoriian » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:03 pm

Good morning guys.

I know that now we have to change our shipping to "Antarctica" and the shipping costs will be added once the campaign has been funded etc.

The thing is the measly £3.00 that I had put for my shipping fee will stay included my pledge and I will be charged shipping like everyone else when it comes to it, no biggie.

I'm not bothered by this and neither should anyone else, change your pledge to exclude the shipping charge and keep your pledge the same!

Lets get this project funded!!!

Regards

Andy

ST_Carl
Site Admin

Re: Update 6/7 - Shipping!

Post by ST_Carl » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:49 pm

Hi Andy

Can you not adjust it down when you change to 'Antarctica'? I've been receiving alerts from other backers that have been adjusting their pledges down this morning.

Let me know - if you can't for some reason and I'll see what I can do.

Carl

Praetoriian

Post by Praetoriian » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:14 pm

Sorry Carl.

My post may have read the wrong way.

I don't mind about the extra shipping, I would rather pay the extra and get the project funded quicker?

I have changed my shipping to Antarctica and even pledged a little extra, I want this rulebook ;)!

Regards

Andy

ST_Carl
Site Admin

Post by ST_Carl » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:39 pm

:D

Sorry for misunderstanding you Andy.

Many thanks indeed for your support! 8-)