Open Combat Sword Masters 28pp Supplement
Open Combat - Sword Masters
Extra skills, abilities, weapons, scenarios and rules to expand your games of Open Combat
The full colour A4 supplement for Open Combat includes:
- New skills and abilities specifically for sword fighter models to capture the sense of drama and/or flamboyance often associated with them
- Extra skills for general use
- New items of equipment
- New terrain rules including: swinging from chandeliers/rigging, low obstacles (trip hazards), improvised projectiles (such as kicking/throwing things from tables) and more
- New scenarios to play including The Duel, For Honour and Brawl
- Plus sample profiles, two new actions, guidance for setting up terrain using the new rules for maximum mayhem and advice for linking games together into a micro campaign.
Scenarios include: 'The Duel', one versus one combat (perfect for a super quick game or to try out new approaches to creating profiles). 'For Honour' where warbands fight for the honour of their clan/school/family in ritual combat and 'The Brawl', where we see a fight erupt out in an otherwise relatively peaceful environment (models start unarmed but they can scrabble to grab a weapon as the fighting gets under way).
Also included are hints and tips, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) along with sample profiles for a selection of combatants to help inspire you (or to pick from if you're a bit short on time).
Publisher: Second Thunder Limited
Format: 28 pages (including covers) Saddle-stiched soft cover
Released: May 2017